In consultation with the Health
Department, our organizing committee has made the
decision to postpone the Ladies Open Scheduled for
the weekend of November 19th, 2021. (The committee
feels it is too early in the curling season to
organize and host this bonspiel and will review
existing health protocols in the New Year. The
situation will be re-assessed then to determine if a
spring date would be feasible.)
Your support of this event is
appreciated and we will keep you posted on
We hope to see everyone when
we are able to resume the event.
We look forward to seeing everyone and renewing
our tradition and friendships next year!